Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Crumpet's 33DC: Lines


Hello, my dears. I have sad news. I think I'm going to have to postpone the remaining 33 Day Challenge posts :( That torn nail on my middle finger finally gave out, and the falsie I'm using to keep my hand functional just can't stand up to regular polish changes. I've got a few more posts ready, and then I'll have to finish up in about two weeks when the break finally reaches the free edge of my nail. 


Anyway, I started out today's mani with Sinful Colors Midnight Blue. Then used my trusty striping tape to do some nifty lines. I painted over them with Sinful Colors Black on Black on my index, my own Twas The Night Before Christmas on my middle, and layered both together on my ring and pinkie. 


Be sure to check out the rest of the line manis in the InLinkz below!




No comments:

Post a Comment