Monday, November 4, 2013

CNT 33DC: TWO Patterns


I had a lot of fun with this one. I obviously went with my two favorite patterns :) And one of my recent favorite colors!


I've really been digging yellow lately, maybe because Halloween just passed and it's a fun color both for that and fall in general, or maybe it's because it's been so damned gloomy here lately that I haven't seen the sun! Either way, I've been loving yellows, so I went with a base of Sinful Colors Let's Meet, a super bright and cheery golden yellow shimmer. Then I used a Sinful Colors white striper polish to freehand the lines. The dots were added with a dotting tool and Sinful Colors Snow Me White. 


Love, love LOVE it! So cheerful! What color do you wear on your nails to cheer yourself up?

Be sure to check out more multi-patterned manis in the InLinkz below!





No comments:

Post a Comment