Thursday, November 21, 2013

Crumpet's 33DC: Color You Own Most Of


Today was a bit of a toss up. In my stash, purple and green are pretty much always neck and neck. I'm pretty sure purple is winning currently by 2 polishes. With Christmas coming, green will probably edge out soon. Even if it doesn't, I'll be using a lot more green polishes, so I went with purple for today.


I started with a base of A Tree's Love by The Lady Varnishes. This polish is seriously amazing! Want a better look at it? Come back December 7th for the full review! Anyway, I loved the color so much I wanted to keep the design simple, so I just did some dots, first in Ducky by Lyn B Designs, then one top of that with Orly Purple Crush (which is actually a hot fuchsia, but since it's called purple, I went with it :) 

Check out the InLinkz below to see which colors dominate everyone else's stash!






No comments:

Post a Comment