Monday, November 4, 2013

CNT Halloween Challenge: Your Halloween Mani


Apologies for being so late! I've been under the weather, plus had some internet troubles, but hopefully you're like me and love looking at costumes all year long!


So this is my costume mani, that I wore for the Halloween party my family threw the weekend before Halloween. My actual Halloween mani was boring, and not worth sharing. I did that nifty Roy Lichtenstein Pop Art look, so I went with comic book nails as well. I used Sinful Colors 24/7 and Sally Hansen Lightening as my bases, then did the black outline and white reflection in Sinful Colors stripers. There is a LOT of chipping going on here, but I didn't think to take pics until the night was almost over :( So they got a fair amount of abuse. 


Aand in case you were interested in the makeup as well, that's me on the right. Again, late in the evening, so there's some smudging, but I was super proud of how this turned out! I loved the look so much! I actually want to buy some fun bandanas now, because I loved the hairstyle as well. The hot blond on the left is my bestie by the way, and she's the Sundrop Girl :)

I'm sure you've already seen them, but stop by and check out all the other Halloween manis in the InLinkz below!




No comments:

Post a Comment