Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Crumpet's 33DC: 3 Color Gradient + Pattern


Hello loves! If you follow me on Facebook, you'll know that I had a Very Sick Kitty last week. Therefore, I was put WAY behind on blogging, both this challenge and just regular swatching. I'm still taking pretty instense care of him, but he's home and is doing far better than he was last week, so I think it's time to play catch up! 


The prompt for whichever day this was was a 3 color gradient plus a pattern. I had this one all batched and ready to draft before kitty got ill, but in all the hubbub, I somehow lost my notes! Damn :( I know that the colors here are Sinful Colors Let's Meet, some orange- probably Wet N Wild 9021Orange, and Sinful Colors Forget Now. The stamping was done with Revlon Spirit, and what is most likely a Red Angel plate. I can sift through my plates and find the number if anyone really wants to know! 

Be sure to check out the rest of the (on time) gradient + pattern manis in the InLinkz below!





No comments:

Post a Comment