Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Crumpet's 33DC: Europe


Hello, darlings- another catch up post (I'll be doing about 5 tonight- fair warning! I had most of the manis done before kitty got sick, and never had time to post them!). This time the prompt is Europe, and I admit to being a bit stuck on this one. And I think it should have been one of the easier ones for some reason. However, I came across this supercool map on Tumblr that I used for inspiration. 

Source (Where I found it anyway.)


I freehanded all my stripes. Polishes used were: Revlon Speed Dry Spirit, Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby, Nina Ultra Pro Blue Blaze, Sinful Colors Exotic Green, Sinful Colors Black on Black, Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lightning, and a Sinful Colors white striper. My flags (if you can't tell!) are France, Italy, Germany and Switzerland. 

Don't forget to check out all the other European inspired manis in the InLinkz below!





No comments:

Post a Comment