Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Poke Me by Black Sheep Lacquer

I'm back again, with another lovely sent to me by Erin of Black Sheep Lacquer! AND I'm going against my tradition of saving the best for last, as this one is quite possibly my favorite of the whole bunch :)


Poke Me, as described by Erin, is "a light pink base jammed with 2 different holographic glitters." As described by me: Poke Me is a pale, pinky-mauve nude scattered holo that tries so hard to be linear, but the paleness of the base makes it hard to see that line in most lighting. 


All photos show two coats of Poke Me topped with Out the Door, taken under Ott Lite. 


You can see just a bit on rainbow holo lines here. 


Poke Me applied wonderfully, and was fully opaque at to coats. I never stop at two coats, but I did with this baby. The color is so fresh and delicate, and I don't think it's too flashy to be an office polish. The linear holo is a bit weak, but I attribute that to the lightness of the color. It is still a beautiful polish as a scattered holo. 

Black Sheep Lacquers are available on Etsy, and can be followed on Facebook


*This polish was provided to me for an honest review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment