Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NEW 31 Day Challenge: Your Favorite Technique


What is my favorite nail art technique? I'm not quite sure I have one. I most commonly just paint my nails a single color, but that isn't very artistic, now is it? Beyond that, the two techniques that I use most often are dotting and stamping, and I decided to go with stamping for this one.


I started with a base of Rimmel 60 Seconds in Stop Traffic, then stamped on top of it using Sinful Black on Black and a random plate from my Salon Express stamping kit. I'm not too thrilled about this mani, but I was still feeling rather ill when I did it, so . . . overall not too bad. I love the interlocking heart stamp, and I'll have to play with it some more- anyone else doodle these in the corner of their notebooks in grade school?

Check out all the manis in the links below- I'm excited to see what everyone else's favorite is!






No comments:

Post a Comment