Monday, February 18, 2013

Alien Invasion by BNVS Nail Color

Today's lovely is my second-to-last BNVS color, and the one I THOUGHT would be my favorite. As you'll see tomorrow, I was very, very wrong :)


Meet Alien Invasion, a pale spring green with silver shimmer. This is two coats, topped with Out the Door, photographed under Ott Lite. 


Alien Invasion is a part of the Fall 2012 color line. Check out the shimmer! 


As with the other BNVS polishes I've used, I had no issues with this one. It was smooth applying, and quick drying. It smells different, but no stronger or worse than any other polish in the world. I can see myself pulling this puppy out as a base for nail art throughout the spring! 

BNVS Nail Colors can be purchased on Etsy, and liked on Facebook. Please, please go show Lana some love- I'm so impressed with this brand, and I can't wait for new colors!


*This polish was provided to me for an honest review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment