Monday, February 11, 2013

Bobbing for Apples by BNVS Nail Color

Ladies, I really hate to do this to you, but I have to show you a color today that is, sadly, not currently available :( But it's such a lovely, shimmery red, perfect for Valentine's Day.


Meet Bobbing for Apples by BNVS Nail Color. Shown is two coats, topped with Out the Door, under Ott Lite. 


Bobbing for Apples is a rich, bright, true red with red and pink shimmer. 


I rarely enlarge photos when I read blog reviews, and I don't recommend it very often, but the shimmer in this polish is quite stunning. Enlarge away!


Bobbing for Apples was a part of BNVS' Fall 2012 color line, and I'm told it will be making a comeback in fall of 2013, so keep and eye out for it!


The bottle and smell on this polish were the same as the others I've reviewed from BNVS (Bootiful and Candy Craze), but the formula really hits it out of the park. The creme formulas were great, for what they were (a yellow creme is a pain, no matter what!), but the shimmers- glide on like buttah, and full coverage in two coats. No pooling in the cuticles, which can be a nightmare when it comes to red. And this particular red actually cleaned up quite easily. 

If you haven't checked out BNVS Nail Colors yet, I highly recommend it. Check out BNVS on Etsy.


*This polish was provided to me for an honest review. 





No comments:

Post a Comment