Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Daisy Chain by Flash Your Tips: Swatch & Review

Does anything say "Welcome Spring" quite like a daisy? I submit that it does not! Daisies have always been my favorite flower, especially those tiny, delicate ones (that are probably not actually called daisies). I've also declared that Yellow is my Official Color for the end of winter. I'm so sick of cold and snow and grey skies, that I've been wearing quite a bit of yellow to cheer myself up! The mani I'm showing you today definitely put a smile on my face every time I looked at it :)


Meet Daisy Chain by Flash Your Tips. Daisy Chain is a clear based glitter topper filled with yellow and white satin squares alone with tiny black glitters. This is two coats over Sinful Colors Dream On, topped with Seche Vite. Photos are taken under Ott Lite.


I chose to layer Daisy Chain over this bright and cheery purple, as I really wanted the yellow to pop. I swatched it over a grassy green, but Dream On seems to be the perfect match (although Kansas Nail Graffiti has it swatched over a sweet pink jelly that is lovely as well)!


Daisy Chain went on smoothly enough to make me smile as well. The glitter was plentiful, and I didn't experience any dragging whatsoever. I think I love this glitter enough to go back for a full sized bottle! 

Daisy Chain is a part of Flash Your Tips' brand new All My Sisters line, and I do have the other three colors coming up for you! All polishes are available on Etsy, where minis run $3, and full size $7. Be sure to stop and like Rachel and Flash Your Tips on Facebook as well! I heard something about a giveaway . . . :)


*This polish was provided to me for an honest review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment