Monday, February 4, 2013

My Heart or Yours? by Absolut Lacquer

Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and I have the perfectly love-ly polish to share today! 


Nail wheel shows, L-R: Two coats of My Heart or Yours? alone, one coat over Sinful Colors Pink Forever and Wet N Wild Wild Shine Tickled Pink. 


Tisha from Absolute says that My Heart or Yours "has a sheer pink base packed with Black Shredded, Micro and Heart Glitters and Red/Hot Pink Hex Glitters." The pink is shimmery and slightly frosty, and the perfect medium toned VDay pink.


First two photos show three coats of My Heart or Yours alone, topped with a coat of Gelous and a coat of Sehce Vite. 


This last photo shows two coats over Sinful Colors Pink Forever. I prefer it this way, simply because three coats with large glitters becomes time consuming, as you have to wait for each coat to dry completely, to prevent glitter dragging. 

My Heart or Yours went on very well. As with all large and/or shaped glitters, a bit of fishing and placement may be required for the hearts. I set my bottle upside down for a few minutes before polishing, and had no problems whatsoever. The base color in this polish is very sticky-sweet, but the black hearts add just enough punch to keep it from going over the edge. Perfect for those one-the-fence type ladies.

Absolut Lacquer is available on Etsy, but is unfortunately closed at the moment. Tisha had a lovely baby girl around New Year's, and is currently kept busy playing mommy :) Be sure to like Absolut on Facebook for news of her return!

No comments:

Post a Comment