Monday, December 24, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Tinsel


Merry Christmas Eve, ladies (and gentleman!)- I hope it's lovely, and that you get to spend time with your loved ones, and that you get some great polish-y gifts from someone out there who understands your obsession :)

I almost wanted to skip out of this prompt, as the post I have is a fail on so many levels. But in the spirit of completeness, here is what I have for you.


I could not come up with a Single. Idea. that was actual nail art, and related to tinsel. So I resorted to polish. I used a base of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden-I, then topped it with Paparazzi by Custom Nail Art (an amazing gold holo bar glitter dotted with pinky-lilac hexes). My accent nail is topped with Sally Hansen Gem Crush Big Money. I loved the mani itself, and it was blingy to the point of distraction! But, alas, my camera batteries gave out on my after two photos, and it slipped my mind to take any more before switching my polish :(


Closeup to show the amazing bling of Paparazzi.

Be sure to check out the other tinsel manis in the links below- and have a very Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment