Saturday, October 27, 2012

8 Spooky Nights: Witches

I did indeed do two witch manis for yesterday, but I somehow forgot to get this post written up in time, so this is a day late- so sorry!


First of all: I'm slightly ashamed, and I really need to step up my game after seeing all of the amazing witch manicures from both challenges yesterday! There were tons of Wizard of Oz inspired manis (which I totally should have thought of, being a huge Oz fan!), as well as other fantastically creative ideas!


I stamped. With Sinful Colors Black on Black. Vivid Lacquer plate VL-003 (black cats) and QA plate 26 (flying witches). My base color is Sinful Colors Exotic Green, and I used a large dotting tool to create the polka dots with Sinful Colors Amethyst. One coat of Starlight Polish Unicorn over the whole thing to give it a spooky shimmer. My one saving grace today is that I actually painted my right hand as well!


Same colors, dotting tools. Excuse the tipwear, I didn't think to take pics of my right hand until after a full day at work.

So there you have it! I plan on spending some time tomorrow doing nail designs for some of the rest of the prompts, and trust me, I'll be pushing myself!

Check out all the amazing other witch manis in the links below! If you want to see the witch manis from my other challenge also, there is an inlinkz widget at the bottom of this post. 

Cheers!
-Liz-






Peace Love Lacquer
XO, Noelle
College Polished
PishPosh & Polish
Beauty Dish
Nail By Katie
Jenerally Speaking 
Galactic Lacquer 
Tres' Chic Nails 
charlottes-nails 
Manic Manis
The Life, Time and Lacquers of Lilmoon
Makeup and Nails, Not War
Not Too Polished
Mimi Manicures
Seriously Swatched 8 Spooky Nights
Jilltastic Nail Designs

2 comments:

  1. I like the polka dot background for stamping, and YAY for having both hands matching! I always feel super accomplished if that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I hardly ever do nail art on my right hand! But I had to rock a few Halloween manis out in public :)

    ReplyDelete