Monday, October 15, 2012

This Is Halloween Nail Art: Zombies!


Today's nail art prompt, zombies, is one that I was particularly excited about. The very first nail art I published here was the Zombicure, and I was so proud of it! I didn't go so all out this time, as I had a super busy weekend, but I do like the simplicity of the final result.


I started with a base of Sinful Colors In the Mist, with a ring/thumb accent of my own polish Flesh, from the Zombie Collection. I stamped In the Mist over flesh using Vivid Lacquer plate VL-003- stitches on the ring finger and biohazard symbols on the thumb. I tried to recreate the burned flesh look from my Freddy manicure, only using the zombie flesh greens, on the middle finger. Then matte topcoat over the whole things, and voila!

Be sure to check out all the amazing other manis in the challenge!
Cheers, 
-Liz-



1 comment: