Sunday, October 14, 2012

This Is Halloween: Jack O Lanterns

First of all, sorry this is so late! The challenge was due Friday- bad blogger! 

Second: I had the hardest time getting inspired for this challenge. The only thing I could think of was the standard pumpkins with faces that I'm pretty sure everyone else would do. Now that the challenge is up, I see tons of other adorable ideas, of course. So I'm set for inspiration next year! But for this year, I have pumpkins with faces :)


I started with a base of Wet N Wild Sunny Side Up on all fingers. 
Index: one coat of Wet N Wild 9021Orange, stamped with QA 26 stamping plate. Drew the pumpkin shape around it with Sinful Colors Black on Black, added a stem/leaf freehand with Sinful Colors Nirvana and In the Mist. 
Ring: I went for a pumpkin guts kind of look. One coat of Pretty & Polished Phoenix, then stamped with Porcelain Party and a random swirly-heart pattern that came with my Salon Express stamper. 
Index: stamped with Black on Black and QA plate 26
Pinkie: freehanded on a pumpkin seed (the best part of carving pumpkins!) with Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party and NYC Sidewalkers.

Check out all the other talented ladies joining in!
Cheers,
-Liz-



No comments:

Post a Comment