Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This Is Halloween: Trick-or-Treat

This is my third, and final, post for the night, and then I'm all caught up! 


Today's prompt was Trick or Treat, and of course, all the best houses give out chocolate! I'm not a big fan of chocolate normally, but I make an absolute exception for Hershey's kisses :) I knew I had to try to do them on my nails.


I started out with a base of Sinful Colors Heavy Metal, then blocked of the top/sides of my nail with Black on Black. (In retrospect, it would have been way easier to draw the kisses on with the silver than trying to do a negative-space thing!). I topped the black off with a coat of Feenix Polish's Ashes. I swiped on the flags with Wet N Wild Sunny Side Up. I know the flags are supposed to be white, but I wanted something Halloween-y! I'm so happy with this one- I think my ring finger is the spot-on perfect Kiss shape!

What was/is YOUR absolute favorite candy to get while Trick-or-Treating?
Be sure to check out all the other Trick-or-Treat designs below!
Cheers,
-Liz-



1 comment:

  1. I agree negative space is really hard, but you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete