Friday, October 26, 2012

This Is Halloween: Witches


I have two prompts today (this one and the 8 Spooky Nights Challenge) and they're both Witches! I wanted to make sure they were completely different, so for this one, I went with some of the most iconic witchy potion ingredients I could think of. 


I started with a base of Sinful Colors Amethyst, which is the perfect neutral purple creme (not too red, not too blue- regardless of what the photo is trying to tell you!). I used three different sizes of dotting tools, along with Sinful Colors Exotic Green, Snow Me White and Black on Black, to create the Eyes of Newt on my index finger. Snow White's apple was stamped on with Sally Hansen Ton of Bricks and a plate that came with my Salon Express stamper. The random herb/weed was stamped on with another Salon Express plate and China Glaze Agro. The spider is Black on Black and QA plate 26. 

I almost (okay, totally) forgot to use an indie in this mani! So for topcoat, I used Wonder Beauty Products' Slippery When Wet clear topcoat. Cheating? Maybe, but I DID use an indie :)

Check out all of today's other witchy manis! 
Cheers, 
-Liz-


No comments:

Post a Comment