Friday, September 21, 2012

A Glittery Poison: Vampire Venom by Ashley's Polish

I have a brand new indie to show off today: Ashley's Polish.


This is Vampire Venom, a pink holo glitter with scattered gold bars.


Three coats of Vampire Venom alone, one coat of Gelous and two coats of Seche Vite, full sunlight.




Blurred to show sparkle.


Obligatory shade photo.


This polish went on easily for the most part, but there was some curling in some of the gold bars. I was able to avoid them fairly easily, and I think I actually preferred the finished look without them (I don't care for bar glitters in general), but I left them as is on my ring finger. You can see what the polish looks like with the bars on the middle finger in the photo above. 

Vampire Venom became completely opaque in three coats, and I absolutely love this pink color! The only real issue with the polish was those gold bars. This polish really is a stunner, and once those bars are fixed (replaced or omitted), I think this will take off like a rocket!

Ashley's Polish is available on Etsy, full sized bottles are $8.50, minis $3.50. 

Support your indies, ladies!
Cheers,
-Liz-




*This polish was provided to me for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment