Monday, September 24, 2012

Dance, Baby, Dance: Dance Education by Trelly's MISC Polish

I described in this post my favorite way to extend a mani- when I know I'm going to come home from the gym and be too lazy to redo my nails completely, I'll just top the previous day's manicure with a holo topcoat. This obviously applies to glitter topcoats as well, and I know when my hard workouts are, so I plan ahead.


I've even topped that sneaky two-day trick: I took the manicure shown in that holo post, and topped it with a glitter! Trelly's MISC Polish Dance Education.


Dance Education in a clear based glitter topcoat filled with red, black and white various sized hexes, plus white bars. All glitters are satin/matte.


To recap the entire mani: this is two coats of Sinful Colors Amethyst, topped with one coat of Pretty Polish's Spectraflair topcoat, topped with two coats of Trelly Polish's Dance Education, and finished off with a coat of Gelous and a coat of Seche Vite. That is a lot of layers! But I didn't have to start from scratch for three whole days :)


As with all Trelly's MISC Polishes, Cassie recommends dabbing on Dance Education for best coverage. With this polish (as with Love Always Shines and Clown Car Exhaust) I didn't find that necessary. I brushed on two coats just like a normal polish, then went back and dabbed in the few bare spots that remained. 


Trelly's MISC Polish can be purchased on Etsy for $9. Be sure to check out Trelly's Got A Blog and the Trelly Polish Facebook page for updates and fun other nail news. Look at my other Trelly reviews as well, including Sunset Boat Ride

Have any of you ladies tried Trelly's MISC Polish yet? Which colors caught your eye? I'm totally in love with It's Alive from the Halloween collection :)

Support your indies, ladies!
Cheers,
-Liz-



*This polish was provided to me for an honest review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment