Friday, October 18, 2013

China Glaze Fast Track: Friday Favorites

I haven't done a Friday Favorites post in a bit, so my new series is off to a rather shaky start, but I've got a few lined up now, and this one was on my nails probably half a dozen times last month, so I think is definitely qualifies as a favorite! 


All photos show three coats of Fast Track alone, topped with Out the Door. Photos are taken under Ott Lite. 


Fast Track is a warm toned nude polish packed with multi toned gold shimmer. It's a great basic nude, perfect for weddings or the office, but that shimmer keeps it from being boring!


As Fast Track is a warm toned neutral, it sort of gives me lobster hands, butI love it so much I don't even care! I seriously wore this polish at least once a week in September. 


Look at the shimmer in there! My only regret is that I waited so long to pick this polish up! I was just getting into the nail world beyond basic Walmart stock as the Capitol Colors collection was out, so the only one I was able to get during the release was Agro. I've since picked up a few others through blog sales, but I'd still kill for Stone Cold, Smoke and Ashes and Luxe and Lush! 


Fast Track was, as stated above, a part of the Hunger Games tie in collection, Capitol Colors, from Spring/Summer 2012. It is no longer available from China Glaze, but can be purchased on Amazon or eBay, or through various blog sales (pretty sure that's where I got mine, though it may have been part of a giveaway package. Can't remember, sorry!).

*Polish was purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment