Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Halloween Challenge- Black Cats & Bats!


Gah! You have NO eartly idea how happy I am to be posting Halloween manis! I am such a Halloween nut, it's not even funny! My family hosts a huge Halloween bash every year, and it's just over two weeks away at this point (it's the weekend before Halloween). I've got most of my costume worked out- need to figure out a top, I've got my cupcakes planned, I've got all my manis planned out. Can't wait to show them all off :) 


The first Halloween mani is either black cats or bats. I decided to do both. Looking back, these nails are a bit boring, but I love busting out that Halloween stamp :) The base is LA Colors Edgy, and the stamping was done with Sinful Colors Black on Black and Revlon Speed Dry Spirit. The black cats on my index are from Vivid Lacquer plate VL-003, the two different bat stamps are both from plate QA-26 and the fish bones are from Red Angel plate RA-107. 

Are you excited to see more dark and mysterious noctural creature manicures? I sure am! Go check them out in the InLinkz below :)





1 comment: