Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Crumpet's 33DC- Mexican


A mexican inspired theme can only mean on thing: Calaveras! Spun sugar skulls that are the standard delicacy for El Dia de Los Muertos- the Day of the Dead. It's mainly a Mexican holiday, but it is celebrated in many cultures world wide. It is celebrated on November 1st-2nd, and is roughly correlated to the Catholic All Saint's Day and remembrance of the dead.


I started my mani off with Revlon Speed Dry Spirit. All details were done using a dotting tool- I find I get much better control with a dotting tool than with nail art brushes. The black is Sinful Colors Black on Black, pink- Wet N Wild Lavender Cream, orange- Pure Ice Drive Me Crazy, green- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Limestone, blue- NYC Water Street Blue and purple- Sinful Colors Dream On. 


I am very pleased with how these turned out :)

Be sure to check out the rest of the Mexican themed manis in the InLinkz below!





1 comment: