Thursday, October 24, 2013

CNT Halloween Challenge: Zombies!


Ahh, zombies :) Who doesn't love a good zombie mani? I sure do, and I've been wanting to do this one for a while!


There's not a whole lot of technique to this one. Hell, the cleanup is zero, and the messier the better!


I started with bare nail, and used a cosmetic sponge to dab on my polish. I wanted the rough, textured look, so I made sure to press hard into the polish to create some gritty looking spots. Also, no topcoat, though I kind of wish I had used a matte, as it's still a bit shiny. Polishes used:
Sinful Colors Nirvana, In The Mist, Beau Khaki, Essie Smokin Hot and a touch of Sally Hansen Hard As Nail Ton of Bricks for the "bloody" cuticles. 


Check out more way fun zombie manis in the InLInkz below!





1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of squooshing the polish to give it that texture. It looks like zombie skin that's coming off...

    ReplyDelete