Monday, October 14, 2013

Crumpet's 33DC: Indian


Man, this weekend got away from me! I had a huge grocery list, which put me home about 3 hours later than usual on Friday, a baby shower Saturday and guests/big family dinner on Sunday! So, sorry this puppy's late :)


Today's prompt is Indian, which was left intentionally vague, so that everyone would interpret it to be the "Indian" of their choice. I decided to go with India, as I've been dying to do a henna inspired mani! My aunt had a lovely henna party with all of her bridemaids and other girls the day after her wedding a few weeks ago, but I was sadly unable to attend. This is my tribute.


I started with a base of NYC Carried Away. The stamping is done with Cheeky Jumbo plate C and NYC Brownstone. 


Be sure to check out the rest of the Indian manis in the InLinkz below:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment