Monday, October 14, 2013

Scuttle by Once Upon A Polish- Clearing Out the Vault

Hello, my loves! How are you this fine day? Today the vault brings to us another polish that I absolutely LUSTED after, from the moment I first saw it, shortly after I entered the polish world. This would be about June of 2012. I finally broke and treated myself as an early birthday present in September. Of 2012. Yes, it has taken me over a YEAR to get the polish to the blog! Oh the shame! In the meantime, Once Upon A Polish has sadly closed up shop, and this lovely will be available solely through Blog Sales (but not mine, sorry!) and RAOKs. Mourn with me. 


Scuttle is a sheer, pale grey jelly base with holo-y shimmer, micro white, small black and medium white hexes. It is isnpired, obviously, but everyone's favorite Little Mermaid companion seagull, Scuttle. Photos show one coat over Sinful Colors Cool Grey. Topped with Seche Vite. Photos taken under Ott Lite. 


Can we marvel at the fact that this is one coat? The glitter coverage is simply amazing! No fishing, no placing. The base is far too sheer to be worn on it's own, and if you try to build it up, I think you'd just end up with complete glitter coverage! The photo above show little hints of the holo sparkle, namely along the tip of my middle finger.


I always feel super bad about posting polishes that are no longer easily available! Especially when I love them as much as I love this one. What say you- show them for the love of and the sake of polish? Or skip them, to keep you from extreme jealousy? 

*Polish was purchased with my own money, and all opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment