Monday, October 14, 2013

Crumpet's 33DC: Flowers


I'm generally not a huge fan of floral prints, but I absolutely love how today's mani turned out!


I started with a base of Revlon Speed Dry Spirit. Then I stamped on random single flowers using jelly colors so that they overlapped and peeked through each other. The whole thing is topped off with China Glaze Fairy Dust for a touch of sparkle. 


Polishes used: LA Colors Edgy (violet), Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby (red), Wet N Wild Lavender Cream (dark pink), Wet N Wild Tickled Pink (light pink) and Wet N Wild Sunny Side Up (orange.)

Stamps used: Red Angel plate RA- 116, 121 and 119, Salon Express numberless plate, and SE-12.


I even got my right hand in on the action!

Be sure to check out the rest of the flowers in the InLinkz below :)




1 comment:

  1. Me gustan y son una combinacion de colores preciosas

    He creado El Gran Reto de la Navidad Nail Art, anímate!

    ReplyDelete