Saturday, September 7, 2013

#31 DC Black & White


Ahh, another of my favorite prompts today! Actually, probably my favorite prompt in the color category, as there wasn't a Pink Day :( I absolutely love black and white and grey, and every single room in my apartment is based around it, with some added color! My bathroom is black, white, grey and pink, kitchen is black, cream and red, living room is Safari themed with black, browns, tans and green, and my bedroom . . . isn't really themed yet, but I'm thinking yellow and grey with some black and white :)


Obviously, black and white nails eliminates a lot in the way of color choice, leaving you to focus on the design! Though, for the sake of posterity, I'll tell you I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Black on Black, with just a touch of China Glaze Immortal and Fairy Dust.


I started with a base of Snow Me White, then stamped on half of an image from Red Angel plate RA-119 on the tips using Black On Black. I ran a line of dots down the center of the nail using Immortal, then two lines using Black On Black. I then topped the whole thing off with Fairy Dust for a touch of sparkle. I really love the way this one came out, even with imperfect stamping! I will definitely have to recreate this one at some point :)

As always, InLinkz below and hashtag #31DC on all your social media!






1 comment: