Saturday, September 28, 2013

#31DC2013 Inspired by a Flag


I really don't want to offend anyone, but I think most country's flag are kind of boring. The only thing I find inspiring about them is a possible color scheme, but a lot of flags use the same/similar colors! So I did an image search for flags, and came up with something so great, I can't believe I didn't think of it off the bat: The Jolly Roger!


That's right. If you're unaware, the Jolly Roger is your basic pirate flag :)


I started with Sinful Colors Black on Black and Revlon Spirit. I stamped using the opposite colors. The allover skulls are from Vivid Lacquer plate VL-001, and the other skulls are all from QA5.

Check out the InLinkz below (and search hashtag #31DC2013 on your favorite social media) to see which flags inspired all the other lovely ladies :)




1 comment: