Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#31DC20013 Dots!


If you're at all familiar with my (scant!) nail art portfolio, you'll know that  I LOVE dots! I love polka dots in general, in everything from clothing to decorating to . . .everything! And dot manis are the simplest and easiest way to create something a little bit special.


I did a little skitlette, starting with a main color of Orly Purple Rage. This is the color on my index and pinkie fingers, and- as you can clearly see- it is in NO way purple! But I love it, it's one of my favorite bright pinks. My middle finger is Sinful Colors Dream On and my ring is Pure Ice Drive Me Crazy. Using both ends of a dotting tool, I used Revlon Spirit and Sinful Colors Let's Meet to create my cute little daisies. Forgive the tip wear, but I actually wore this mani for two days, so it got some use.

As always, be sure to check out the lovely dot manis in the InLinkz below, and by searching for hashtag #31DC2013 on your favorite social media!





No comments:

Post a Comment