Tuesday, September 10, 2013

#31DC2013 Gradient


Since I started this whole challenge off using a gradient (there's just no way I can completely avoid reusing techniques or colors!), I figured I ought to step up my game a bit with this one, and I made and OMBRE GRADIENT! Using greys, of course, because I love them :)


I used three polishes per nail. I started on my index by using the lightest three polishes. Moving to my ring finger, I eliminated the lightest, and added the next darker polish. And so on for all fingers. List of polishes used (in order, light to dark):
Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Sinful Colors Cool Grey, NYC Sidewalkers, China Glaze Immortal, Sinful Colors Ardoise and Sinful Colors Black On Black. 

Be sure to check out more lovely gradients in the InLinkz below and by searching hashtag #31DC2013 on your favorite social media!






No comments:

Post a Comment