Tuesday, September 17, 2013

#31DC2013 Glitter


Glitter, like rainbows, should be one of the easiest days for me! I love glitter, it's my favorite color! But, like rainbows, I had a hard time getting inspired for this one. I think my brain just gets so overwhelmed with all the possibilities that it just automatically shoots them all down before I can even realize them, so I end up with nothing. 


This is three coats of Sally Hansen Gem Crush Big Money, the blingy-est, most glitter bomb-iest polish that I own. It's gold and champagne microglitters with scattered lavender to add some depth. To bring out the purple a bit more, I added some purple flower gems (that, again, I'm not sure where I obtained), and a few dots with Sinful Colors Candy Coated. 

Check out the rest of the glittery participants in the InLinkz below, and by searching hashtag #31DC2013 on your favorite social media!






No comments:

Post a Comment