Monday, September 23, 2013

#31DC2013 Inspired by a Movie


Well, my movie nails should be more instantly recognizable than my song nails! There really weren't many other choices for me, honestly :)


I obviously chose to do Lord of the Rings nails (and I'm sure I won't be the only one today!). I'll break it down finger by finger:
Index- Lorien leaf brooch: Base China Glaze Near Dark, Stamped with China Glaze Agro and Red Angel plate RA-109. Freehanded some accents with Sally Hansen Golden-I
Middle- the One Ring: Base Sally Hansen Golden-I, script freehanded with black acrylic paint and a small paintbrush
Ring- The Eye of Sauron: Base Revlon Spirit. Fire created with a fan brush and Sally Hansen Lightning, Pure Ice Drive Me Crazy and Wet N Wild Red Red. Black and white were acrylic paint, added with a tiny striping brush.
Pinky- the Light of Earendil: base Sinful Colors Cinderella, stamped with Starlight Polish Starlight and a generic plate from the Salon Express stamping kit. 


The most beloved star was very fickle to photograph, and can almost been seen in the above photo!

As always, be sure to check out more movie inspired manis in the InLinkz below, and by searching hashtag #31DC2013 on your favorite social media!





No comments:

Post a Comment