Friday, September 6, 2013

#31DC2013 Violet



And we're back into much more comfortable territory for me today, dear reader! The only color family I truly dislike (except for maybe gold, but we don't have a prompt for that!) passed yesterday with the blue prompt. Smooth sailing from here on out! (Hopefully).


I started out today with a base coat of A-England Lady of the Lake, a stunning holographic red-toned purple that I just cannot photograph well enough to do it justice. If you don't own it, search for swatches and then immediately buy it. I wanted to go with something both delicate and royal to accent such a lovely color, so I went with stamping. I used Essie Penny Talk (which is really only good for stamping). The full nail design is from Cheeky Jumbo plate C, and the smaller leafy pattern is from Red Angel plate RA-119.

As always, check out the other participants both in the InLinz below and by searching for hashtag #31DC2013 on your favorite social media!





No comments:

Post a Comment