Sunday, September 29, 2013

Starling by HIT Polish- Clearing Out the Vault

Today's Vault post is Starling by HIT Polish- a clear base glitter topper featuring black, blue and purple glitters. This polish is no longer available in the HIT Polish shop , but if I recall correctly, was inspired by the creator's mother. Sweet :)


This is two coats of Starling, layered over NYC Battery Park Purple. Topped with Seche Vite, photos taken under a natural "daylight" bulb. 


This polish applied very well: no glitter fishing, no dragging, great distribution. And I've had nothing but great experiences with HIT Polish. 

Glitter toppers are not really my thing, and so this polish is up for grabs in my Blog Sale! Hop on over and check it out, along with TONS of other items!


*This polish was purchased with my own money, and all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment