Sunday, September 1, 2013

#31DC2013 Red!

Welcome me back, ladies! I'm back, after a much longer hiatus than I planned for, with a fresh new outlook and a brand new plan! (More on that plan in it's own post this week.) I'm also jumping right in with both feet by participating in the 31 Day Challenge 2013!


Day 1 is Red Day, and I kind of eased myself into things with a simple gradient. 


I started with a base of LA Colors Whipped, then sponged on Wet N Wild Tickled Pink, Sinful Colors Forget Now and Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby. The red didn't come off too strongly, so I sponged on a bit more on the tips. 


So there is my start! Check out the inlinkz codes below, provided by More Nail Polish, or be on the lookout for hashtag #31DC2013 on your favorite social media sites!





No comments:

Post a Comment