Wednesday, September 18, 2013

#31DC2013 Half Moons


Half moons are a great, subtle and sophisticated nail art technique, sort of like French tips. They jazz things up a bit, but without being over the top. I decided to combine both. 


I started here with an allover base of Sinful Colors Beau Khaki. I taped off my tips with some French tip guides (a bit unevenly!), and taped off the moons with some color coding dots stickers. The middle section was covered with Sinful Colors Nirvana. I added some more dots of Beau Khaki over that. 

Thoughts? I like this, but it seems a bit . . .dull. Maybe it's the technique, maybe it's just the colors. Either way- check out everyone else's take in the InLinkz below, and by searching hashtag #31DC2013 on your favorite social media!






No comments:

Post a Comment