Thursday, September 19, 2013

#31DC2013 Galaxy


I absolutely adore galaxy nails! They are a bit time consuming, but there is really no way to eff them up! They pretty much always look fabulous, and super intricate! Plus, they're right on trend with galaxy print everything out there right now!


For my take, I started with an allover base of Time and Relative Dimension in Space by Lyn B Designs, which will- obviously-be getting it's own review here shortly. A TARDIS polish only seemed appropriate for space themed nails, no? Over TARDIS, I sponged some random areas, using a cosmetic sponge, and some light colored polishes: Revlon Spirit (apparently my current  favorite white creme!), Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Limestone, Sinful Colors Candy Coated and  Wet N Wild Teal Slowly and See. I then deepened a few of the edged with Pure Ice Party Hard. A dotting tool and some Spirit provided the stars, and then a few more dots of Sally Hansen Gem Crush Big Money threw in some sparkle. Start to finish, these probably took about a half hour, but they look like they took way longer! My only change is that next time, I will probably use a smaller dotting tool for my stars. 

Check out the rest of the amazing galaxy manis, both in the InLinkz below and by searching hashtag #31DC2013 on your favorite social media!




No comments:

Post a Comment