Sunday, September 15, 2013

#31DC2013 Flowers



Hello, darlings! Today's theme is flowers. I'm not really a fan of anything floral print, so I'm afraid I kind of half-assed it today, by combining floral print(which I hate) with a technique that I hate! 


I started with an allover coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri Presto Pink and an accent nail of Wet N Wild Tickled Pink. Then I went through my stash of fimo slices (seriously, I have no idea why I bought these- I really, really hate 3D nails!) and found some cutesy flowers, plus a few coordinating butterflies. While my topcoat was still tacky, I plopped the flowers down and called it a day!

What are your thoughts? Any specific techniques or trends that you really just can't stand? In my case, I'm all for it, I just refuse to wear it myself!

As always, be sure to check out the floral manis in the linkz below and by searching hashtag #31DC2013 on your favorite social media!





No comments:

Post a Comment