Sunday, September 22, 2013

#31DC2013 Inspired by a Color


Ahh, my first late post of the challenge! And I knew it was coming, too! I was Maid of Honor in a wedding on Friday, and my birthday was yesterday, so I knew I would be pretty much unavailable both days, and I got my manis done and pictures edited beforehand. However, it slipped my notice that I didn't have Saturday's post drafted until I was posting Friday. At that point I was just getting underway with the hair, makeup, emergency bride kit and everything else the day would entail, so . . . sorry! Without further ado-


My color inspired nails. My favorite actual color is pink. Specifically HOT pink. So I searched hot pink on Pinterest and came up with this skirt, which was my inspiration basis.


I started with a base of Sinful Colors Cream Pink. Using Black on Black, I stamped the ruffled edge with Red Angel plate RA-112, and the bows are from plate QA 5.

As always, be sure to check out the other lovely color inspired manis in the InLinkz below, and by searching hashtag #31DC2013 on your favorite social media!





No comments:

Post a Comment